ADDITIONAL INFO: 10 edition, October 7 – 10, 2021:
General rules to protect everyone from contamination with the Covid-19 virus.
Dear participants, you are in Spain and different rules* apply here than you may be used to in your own country, we ask you to respect this. Below are the most important.
- We can measure your temperature at any time
- Wearing a mask is mandatory on the terrain and in the tents
- We can sit at a table with max. 10 people without a mask
- Please follow the instructions of the volunteers
- You may walk without a mask on the routes, but make sure you always have one to hand when entering a shop or restaurant and when you unexpectedly find yourself in a crowd
- If you are not feeling well, we can perform a quick test, these cost €10.00
- In Spain, you still have to keep 1,5 meters away, also waiting at the start.
- Dancing is allowed, but with a mask on
- Use the hygienic gel provided, when needed
- Wash your hands, please, don’t forget
*Imposed by the Junta de Andalucía on October 1, 2021
We thank you for your cooperation and wishing you a wonderful 10th-anniversary event.
Organisation Marbella 4Days Walking.