- 20 km start between 9 and 9.30hrs
- 30 km start between 8.30 and 9.30hrs
- 10 km start between 10 and 10.30hrs
Start is every day from the Plaza del Mar and all walkers should finish before 04.30 pm. On the 20th of October 2019 the last part of the route will be on the Via Gladiolo and return to Plaza del Mar.
The routes are also available on Google Maps.
We also offer a new functionality : Combine Google Maps with the routes of Marbella 4Days Walking
If you combine Google Maps with our routes, then:
– you can see your progress on the route on your mobile phone;
– you can show your actual location to others;
– you can show your actual location to M4DW.
What do you need:
– Mobile phone with GPS;
– The app Google Maps, free to download from Play Store for Android and Apple Store for Apples;
– A Google account. No Google account? It is very easy to create one.
Click here for instructions how to install this on your mobile phone.