10th edition of the Marbella 4Days Walking 2021 – 7, 8, 9 and 10th of October 2021 – Registration is open already.
You can participate in 1, 2, 3 or 4 days and choose from 3 distances: 10, 20 or 30 km routes. Everybody, any age can register for the fairly new 10km routes, except IVV/IML* members who want to receive an award.
After registration, you will receive an email with proof of registration and on Wednesday the 6th of October you can collect your starting permit at the Start & Finish square Plaza del Mar, Marbella.
The start is everyday:
- For the 30 km from 8.30 hours till 9.00 hours.
- For the 20 km from 9.00 hours till 9.30 hours.
- For the 10 km from 10.00 hours till 10.30 hours.
The finish is every day at 16.00 hours
- Online registration for all 4 days €63
- Online per day €20
- Registration at and during the M4DW Plaza for all 4 days €68
- Registration at and during the M4DW Plaza per day €25
If you did not receive your proof of registration by email, please check your Spam (Junk) mail. If you have any questions regarding registration, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
*What does IVV/IML stand for?
The IML Walking Association is a non-political, non-profit organisation whose purpose is:
- to promote walking as a worthwhile and healthy recreation, and
- to foster international understanding and goodwill by encouraging participation at walking events in other countries through a program of incentive awards. This is accomplished by promoting international multi-day non-competitive walking events in each of the member countries.
Join an IML Walking Association event, and experience the atmosphere of goodwill and friendship amongst the international and local participants. Use the IML Walking Association worldwide program of events to:
- see different countries;
- experience different cultures;
- make new friends; and
- renew friendship with walkers you have previously met
They for sure are looking forward to seeing you there!
Since 2016, according to an IVV/IML cooperation, three events per year of each association, the IML and the IVV, have been selected for the so-called common IVV/IML Cup program.
We have been invited and offered to organize the Marbella 4Days Walking as the third event in 2021. Of course, we are very delighted by this offer which we gladly accepted and we hope that a lot of IVV / IML members will join our event this year from the 7th – 10th of October 2021.
IML walkers can attend Marbella 4 Days Walking 2021 and will receive the IVV/IML Cup stamp in the corresponding record book and also in the normal IML passport.
Participants who attend the IVV / IML Cup program have to walk 20 km as a minimum every 4 days of the event to receive the official stamp for the record book. (children and people older than 70 years may choose only 10 km per day)
The stamps will be given only on the last day of the event. As our event is a 4-day event, the IVV/IML cup participants have to walk 4 days of 20 km each to receive the stamp. This does not apply to the normal IVV stamps, which are issued daily as usual for the IML passport.
During registration via our website, you can register and during this procedure, you have the possibility to state that you are an IML member.
You can choose whether you prefer to walk 1, 2, 3 or 4 days.
We offer 3 routes : 10, 20 and 30 kilometers per day.
If you participate and finish 4 days you will receive a medal on Sunday.